Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MiniMonos mogger highlight!

Mogger highlight 
Hey moggers,
I've been looking through the MiniMonos fan sites and I must say that all of you are doing an absolutely fantastic job!
I just wanted to make it clear that the whole entire MiniMonos team REALLY realizes HOW much work you guys put into your sites, and thinks they are awesome!! A big monkey high-5 to ALL of you!
When I was browsing I noticed one blog had a really nice header on their site which I wanted to feature! This header is onMinimonostips!
Minimonostips
I think the header is upbeat, a nice shade of green, simple, and well put together! I think it looks absolutely fantastic on your blog, Tommy! Keep up the good work! 
Keep working on your blogs, moggers!...Maybe you'll be featured in the next Mogger Highlight!
Best Bananas,
Bananatastic
I really like that header Tommy! kudos! But i'm to graphically challenged to make such a high rank header like that :(
-Rexmonos

No comments:

Post a Comment