Sunday, April 24, 2011

MiniMonos Weekly Wonder: Eco Activities

Weeklywonder
Hey Monkeys! Last week we talked about Eco Friendly activies you do at home and lots of you monkeys had some amazingly cool things you do to help the enviornment! Check out what Angie6392 said:
Screen shot 2011-04-20 at 12.22.48 PM
I do a lot of things at home!! I definitely recycle all my recyclables and throw away all my trash. I also make sure that, when my family puts recyclables in the wrong recycling bin, that I put it back in the right bin. I recycle at school to! I also conserve water by not leaving the water on when brushing my teeth. I also save power by turning off the lights when I don't need it.
That is sooooo bananatastic Angie!! This week we want to know: What's your favorite clothing item on MiniMonos and why?
Leave a comment with your answer for a chance to be featured in the next Weekly Wonder!
Nice Angie6392!
-Rexmonos

No comments:

Post a Comment